Home Forums General Discussion Yet More Change.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

I'm refraining from editorial comment beyond this point.The BMWOR website is undergoing another rebuild, the new url is bmwor.org.nz/wordpressThe reason for the change is on the new site. I will take on board any comments or suggestions. Until there is a rough consensus amongst the members of the Executive and the Members of the Register indicating the rebuild will serve, I won't change all the links that point from here back to the previous rebuild!!!!!Just as well I'm not an Old Age Pensioner: they hate change

oops, too late, I am one. 😮

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Thanks for your effort Bwucie. You've definitely undercut all the competitors, so you can rest assured that your job will be secure well into the future.

Anonymous

Thanks for your effort Bwucie. You've definitely undercut all the competitors, so you can rest assured that your job will be secure well into the future.

And it may be the only job I have: the Librarian and I are looking to export ourselves, taking a chunk of the value out of our house into another part of the country in our back pockets. The body is starting to fall apart rapidly with my physical job, and Jean's was dealt to when she got bowled off the nifty fifty. Howsoever BUT - I'm not planning on being the old cripple from Gisborne that looks after BMWOR's website till eternity passes, and then spend it over with you (oops, channelling Jim Croce there; sorry). I want some time to enjoy my treadle machine, the DL650 and the kayaks before I pop me clogs. You'll notice BMW and BMWOR didn't feature in that last sentence the Suzuki rider wrote above?Ooo, and my rollerblades - I still have to get over my fear-factor with those bloody things.Ps, I likes Gisborne, although I'm not committed to it. Spent a (usual) Bwucie weekend there a couple weeks ago: wake up, go for a surf, have breakfast, go for a surf, read a chapter of the library book, go for a surf. Can you detect a pattern here?

Robin
    Participant

Ahh, Gisborne: Jail motor camp, great wine area, 30 Btn, Springboard to East Cape. I must go back. (On a Beemer!)

Anonymous

Ahh, Gisborne: Jail motor camp, great wine area, 30 Btn, Springboard to East Cape. I must go back. (On a Beemer!)

And earthquakes, tsunamis, floods and erosion. So our continued research as to where to flee from Auckland to (ANYWHERE'S BETTER THAN AUCKLAND, right?) continues, now that we've discounted the entire BOP and Poverty Bay areas for those reasons. Gisborne is a top town to visit, in a gorgeous area, but we'll buy elsewhere.

Dave Morris
    Participant

Wairoa

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Helensville

Dave Morris
    Participant

paeroa

Anonymous
    Inactive

Taumata­whakatangihanga­koauau­o­tamatea­turi­pukakapiki­maunga­horo­nuku­pokai­whenua­kitanatahu. I believe property prices are good value there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Definitely good prices in Ohura too!  ;D

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I hear the Falklands are looking for good keen men with the ability to strip and assemble a Bren in the dark, sounds like you Bwucie?

Dave Morris
    Participant

I hear the Falklands are looking for good keen men with the ability to strip and assemble a Bren in the dark, sounds like you Bwucie?

cheaper to buy a landrover in the Falklands than the UK I hear

Anonymous

BREN, GPMG, even the Browning .50, which would be a great bargaining tool after trying your first low offer!None of you are even in the right part of the country, yet, either. We've just sent the agent home, that thought he was gonna sell our house, with the news it is going to become our rental cash-cow.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Well let me be the first to congratulate you. I am sure you'll enjoy Bluff, or was it Palmerston?

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

As you're going to be a landlord perhaps you'll be towing a small caravan around the country behind the strom? hmmm – maybe not, back to a beemer then.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.