Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Wind screen F800gs- Spoiler?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Or try the UK at http://www.wunderlich-sportouring.com/products/product-6398-Wunderlich_UK-8110157_Touring_screen_Vario_F800650GS.htm. You don't have to pay VAT and it's $83nz less that you would pay if you get it from the US not including the cost of freight. It looks as if you would have to email them to sort out cost and how to freight to NZ though.

jwglimited
    Participant

thank you for all the info will digest once I have completed all the xmas shopping Panic!! Cheers

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I have an Aeroflow on my latest acquisition.  I wasn't all that bothered about it because it is quite imposing but having ridden with it now I'm very impressed with the amount of protection it gives.  I went for a spin around the local block soon after purchase and was half way round before I realized I'd been riding with my visor up and I didn't have my usual ear plugs in – it was quite amazing and I'd rate it very highly.  I still look over the top with ease but the air flow clears my head easily.  I'm about 5'10″ and the top of the screen is 18″ from the top of the large light to the top of the screen.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Further to my post re the Aeroflow see the Wanted/for sale list.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.