Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Which GPS?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

+1 on the new avatar.Β  Was that photo taken when you were on the 2008 Moon Safari?How much longer on the 450?Β  Must be pretty close!

I'm actually getting a bit sick of BMW. The adventure needs new front suspension on recall and it has been on order for some 5 months. They are still manufacturing bikes so I don't understand why the parts are not available. I must get out on the Adventure and ride some gravel. I just need to find some one who can keep up πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ™„

Jim Young
    Participant

Once they have your money what do they care ??Although I would have thought they would treat their number 1 NZ customer better !!!!Time to wield the big stick Dean  😑

Anonymous

Number 1 customer ya right. πŸ˜• I've only ever had one free hat πŸ™„The way the building trade is looking into next rear we might all need to tighten our belts including myself. Actually it was only $98 a day to hire a 650 dakar in Australia including full insurance. I may look at hiring bikes for some more events. The interest in the bank will more than pay for bike hire on one big trip a year and if you add the cost of insurance tires etc it even gets better. It is food for thought. πŸ˜‰I do know the adventure is the best bike I have owned and rides terrific.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

+1 on the new avatar.Β  Was that photo taken when you were on the 2008 Moon Safari?How much longer on the 450?Β  Must be pretty close!

It's a great photo, you hardly notice the road it's on.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.