Home Forums Members Where do you stay????

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I see with the forum members profile that the members do not update the section regarding where they live.Are they shy 😕    How do they expect to catch up on rides or meet new riders 😕 😕

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some members, like me have no idea what you're talking about, where that section is or that it even exists.Can you enlighten me and tell me more about where I'll find this stuff.Thanks - Des.

2bjr
    Participant

Under profile and then location.I would presume that location meaning where you stay :mrgreen:So going through the member list to find some one in your area to ride with, you can not see in what area  they stay.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I see with the forum members profile that the members do not update the section regarding where they live.Are they shy 😕    How do they expect to catch up on rides or meet new riders 😕 😕

I guess that is because they do not want their private details to be shown to the world.  Any member of BMWOR that wants to meet/host/help other members will have contact details in the Tour Guide which is published annually  😉 Alternatively amyone  wanting to make contact with a view to rides etc could post a question here with a number to call by interested members.

2bjr
    Participant

I ask forgiveness.  I did not see the part where they ask for your physical address. 👿So where is the monthly update for the guide of the new members that sign up on the forum then. 😕  (......Tour Guide which is published annually.....)

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

You are forgiven  😎  Occasionally a mid year update willl be published but to my knowledge never a monthly one.  Membership being down by as much as it is right now, and money being in such short supply I guess the powers that be think it would be an uneccessary expense.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Adventure Tharon…done updated it. a bit.I didn't know that was there.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.