Home Forums General Discussion What are they doing to the 1200GS????

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Found this. What…. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•

2bjr
    Participant

Someone likes it ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜

2bjr
    Participant
    2bjr
    Participant

It is the same company that did the 1150 Adventure. ๐Ÿ˜

clive.chapman
    Participant

Eeeeck…..!ย  Gasp!ย  McDonalds promotion?ย  Ice cream vendor maybe?ย  Surely someones brain embolism, rather than a factory item!

2bjr
    Participant

Hey, some one had money to waste I reckon.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I'm astounded!!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ whereย  is your sense of fun? I think it looks great and would certainly be a good ride on or off the seal.ย  I well remember Phil Scott (ex Motomail ) riding his outfit up the hill (ditch) climb at the Cold Kiwi back in the 80s with some success and a lot of cheering and can throwing ๐Ÿ‘ฟย  Come on guys get a life. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  By the way if you are reading this Garry W I looked for a pic of Phil on his outfit but couldn't find it.ย  However I came across this and wondered if you remember recording our little trip over the Motu?ย 

Dave Ross

Cool find Malcolm. Garry the Graffity artistย  ๐Ÿ˜€

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Just out of interest has anyone stayed at that Motel on the Mahia Peninsular recently? be interesting to see how many blocks were filled up now ?

Murray
    Participant

Cricky Malcolm, that's going back a bit now. I remember Phil's rig but don't think I have any photos of it. I'm pretty sure there was a write-up of our Motu trip (one of many good ones) in the August 1999 edition of the Register mag. Them were the days before digital cameras and the electronic media we have access to now, but I think I have photos of the trip tucked away somewhere. Was the Winter after purchasing my first 650 Funduro. I remember the run down Mahia beach with very thick sand and an exit point that was decidedly dodgy. At best, it confirmed my addiction to adventure ridingย  ๐Ÿ˜€ The following year was one of the best BMW Safaris of all time and the Funduro proved itself a very capable ride.Adventuregroup.jpgI'm heading up the East Coast on the way to the KR Mangawhai Adventure in mid-April, going to meet up with Oscar at Minginui with a bit of luck, so might make the detour out to Mahia to check the wall.Garry

2bjr
    Participant

And do not see the 1200 with sidecar in the last posts ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜

Murray
    Participant

And do not see the 1200 with sidecar in the last posts ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜

It's just about to come over the ridge behind usย  ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.