Home Forums General Discussion What a jolly good idea

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The remit to be put to the AGM (in the latest newsletter)Brilliant in its simplicity. It can potentially grow the register.It shows support for our dealers by absorbing a cost some have previously carried.It comes at a low cost to the register.Positive, I like positive. Well done to our executive for coming up with this idea.Now its our members to make sure those who come, stay!  ;D

Anonymous

Credit where it is due: the remit is not from the Executive, it is from Auckland members. I was surprised to learn this myself, as the names of those proposing the remit were not in the information which I published: I too jumped to the conclusion it was from the Exec when I first received the copy.

peter.trub
    Participant

Who ever came up with it I still think its a bloody good idea mate.  8)

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Am I the only member who hasn't received the newsletter this month, so doesn't know what this is about?

Anonymous

You could be might, Arne. I've just put the pdf in the Archived Newsletters directory, and seeing as you are the Offishul in charge you can have yourself a sneak preview from there before I create the link for it at month's end.Sing out if you want me to send you a paper copy, or Mike and Geri will have a couple spare if you contact them.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Thanks Bruce. No need for a paper copy. However I guess there's some way of checking whether I've dropped off the mailing list, but I don't know what it is.It does seem like a good idea that has been put forward. Maybe we need to make it a condition that they join up on the forum and post a message introducing themselves.  ;DAbout the newsletter, it seems that Cyclespot have installed a boxer engine in one variant of the S1000XR. Or maybe it should have been an R1200RS?

Anonymous

About the newsletter, it seems that Cyclespot have installed a boxer engine in one variant of the S1000XR. Or maybe it should have been an R1200RS?

Indeed they have, and you are the first to comment on it! Clearly the Technical Adviser isn't proofing their ads. Maybe the editor should have spotted it and advised the advertisers, but he can't even tell Suzukis apart, let alone BMWs - he should be replacedI've asked Folker to check the mailing list for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.