Home Forums General Discussion Wellington Accom for 2, 21 Sep – 1 Oct.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

He most certainly is, ask his wife!

Dave Morris
    Participant

Hi most certainly is, ask his wife!

is that why she calls him honey

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

C'mon Dinger, concentrate. 😮

Murray
    Participant

I didn't think so  :), but I am surprised you're leaving Wellington. I definitely thought you were a Beehive person.

Only been in Wellington 10 years Alex, quite possibly the longest I've lived in any one place, and haven't worked in the Beehive since early 2008. Time to move on, and anywhere in the South Island is as good if not better than anywhere in the world to live - IMHO.I've booked in for the Tussock Adventure in Waiouru just prior to the Rally. Have you?Garry

Anonymous

Hmmmmm. He can't be a beehive person, because Garry's a worker, and all worker bees are female. (Or is he keeping something secret from us?)He could possibly be a drone, but Banks and Co seem to have cornered the market on that. (Another scary thought for you: the only reason for existence of a male [drone] bee in a hive is to breed with the Queen. Banksie and HM????? The mind boggles!)And if you ride the kinda scooter Gazza pedals, the South Island would look pretty good - hell, it even looks good to us pavement pussies.

Dave Ross

I've booked in for the Tussock Adventure in Waiouru just prior to the Rally. Have you?Garry

Yes, we are booked in. I am also looking at doing the Dusty Butt ride.  Let me guess, you won't be moving to Palmerston. Other than that, I'd have to agree :-).

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.