Home Forums General Discussion Vacant position

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Since the treasurer resigned and walked out of the AGM i expected to see a request for a replacement in the latest newsletter or possibly on this forum? do we need one or not.

Dave Morris
    Participant

clearly you want the job.I nominateI secondits yours

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

No thanks Steve, it's been in the family twice now and I think we've done our dash. However I don't think I've seen your name in lights before?

Dave Morris
    Participant

can't count

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Perhaps you should try getting more sleep, the old brain functions better.  I'd like to see you on the exec  ;D

Dave Morris
    Participant

yeah. Next AGM Waikeremoana hotel. That should cull the turnout. Not even Alex would make it.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Now you're talking, that's a ride worth making whatever the reason for going.

Dave Ross

I didn't see a Hotel in there Mr. Bell. But then again, I didn't dawdle around, so I could have missed it. 

Dave Morris
    Participant

I didn't see a Hotel in there Mr. Bell. But then again, I didn't dawdle around, so I could have missed it.

clearly you are looking at the road surface to much. Looking for a soft landing place I suspect.Here's a piccie of it http://digitalnz.org/records/22586627 located on the sharp right hand bend about 1km before boatramp.

Dave Ross

I seee… it's obviously a recent photo. Must have been taken on the ride before your last one.  When is their happy hour?

Anonymous

I see from the latest Newsletter that a volunteer has surfaced for the job, albeit at a cost to the Rangitikei members, who will have to twist another arm to take over from Robin as Area Rep.We just needed to pait watiently for the situation to resolve itself.You're a super trouper, Robin!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.