Home Forums General Discussion US purchases

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I just came across this website: http://www.buyusa.co.nz/. They over a useful service to people who wish to purchase products in the US, but the company doesn't ship to New Zealand. I have not used them yet, but will give them a try next time I need stuff that it too expensive over here.

Stuart Burns
    Participant

I've got a mate in the US who will act as a middleman for any purchases if anyone needs stuff sent over. Same for UK, but postage can be horribly expensive from UK.

Brian
    Participant

And if I can help let me know Alex

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

And if I can help let me know Alex

We'll go shopping in 2011 :-).

Brian
    Participant

I will take you and Gerda to MAX's . Many, many GS's there.

Anonymous

I will take you and Gerda to MAX's . Many, many GS's there.

I there you do live on the wrong side of the States but one day Maine is a part of the States we would like to visit.Dean

Brian
    Participant

Anytime Dean. We have plenty of room. But I am on the “right side” of the states. Northeast along the Canadian border.Cheers, Jim

Anonymous

Anytime Dean. We have plenty of room. But I am on the "right side" of the states. Northeast along the Canadian border.Cheers, Jim

JimWere abouts on the Canadian border. We have been to a few places along the border from the Pacific side to Niagara Falls as well Albany. I spent a bit of time at the US Olympic Academy at Lake Placid when I coached one of the NZ Olympic teams.

Brian
    Participant

I live about 25k from Portland, Maine. Canadian border is about 150k from my house due north. I did nice ride with several other friends last month to the Gaspe Peninsula. I have attached a link from a friends site who take much better photos than I. Cheers, Jimhttp://mainuh.smugmug.com/gallery/8527188_t6fWr#569975913_jJR7F

Brian
    Participant

I guess I should add that the Gaspe is in Quebec along the St. Lawrence River. Beautiful riding. Reminded me a bit of NZ.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.