Home Forums General Discussion Unstoppable Marketing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

……….Which, depending on your viewpoint, may or may not be a good thing……………http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5NTO6hAUS8&feature=rec-rev-rn-1f-1-HMand the BMW Challenge explained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtAnsgInkuY&feature=relatedAnd for those that don't think a marketing monkey on a motorbike does a thing for Albeniz, a John Williams version of Asturias: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

Warren
    Participant

BwucieI'm in awe.Are you a John Williams Fan? Do you play?P

Dave Morris
    Participant

richard can do this easy. Only problem is no-one can understand what he has written πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh man I HAVE to do this!Β  I am such a geek!Most of you have heard of geocaching.Β  Raise your hand if you know what the Degree Confluence Project is.Β  If you do, you'll know how cool I am to have a "fiirst visit" to my name for a confluence in Australia.Β  Either that, or you'll know how geeky I am.Whichever.Β  It doesn't matter, I'm doing an Unstoppable Drawing!Think think think...DTY

Anonymous

“I'm in awe.Are you a John Williams Fan?" Yes, I am, and the other great 20th Century offenders, Andres Segovia, Barrios etc etc."Do you play?"I so wish! I gave up my music (other than choral singing) very young, when something had to be dropped from sport, school, after school work, before school work and more training for more sport. Then I forced my voice too high for too long when I started to grow hair in personal, private places, and when it finally did break (voice, not the personal pieces) it was all warped and twisted, as it has remained, so I can't even carry a tune in a bucket, nowadays.Now I am too old for sport, too tired for work, no school would have me, and I can't make music.I could take up writing like DTY, but then I would have turned myself into a marketing monkey.I still have hair where it counts, though. πŸ˜€

Jim Young
    Participant

I still have hair where it counts, though.Is that in your ears or nostrils ?Β  πŸ™„

Anonymous

I still have hair where it counts, though.Is that in your ears or nostrils ?Β  πŸ™„

So which one of you guys is the closest to free public bus tickets πŸ˜€

Anonymous

So which one of you guys is the closest to free public bus tickets πŸ˜€

I still have three years, one month and eleven days to go - but who's counting??Thank you in advance for your generous support of my **FREE** mobility in my dotage πŸ˜€

Jim Young
    Participant

I am but have never used it yet, I know you would only whinge about it DeanΒ  πŸ™„I did go down to the Waiheke ferry last week to see how much it would be to take a bike only across with me to Waiheke using my virgin gold card, but its not allowed, must pay full fare for bike and me, only pedestrian traffic is allowed for the 100% discount out of hours, so I must continue to live on the $175 a week the government gives me without any of the free perks.Β  πŸ™

Anonymous

I am but have never used it yet, I know you would only whinge about it DeanΒ  πŸ™„I did go down to the Waiheke ferry last week to see how much it would be to take a bike only across with me to Waiheke using my virgin gold card, but its not allowed, must pay full fare for bike and me, only pedestrian traffic is allowed for the 100% discount out of hours, so I must continue to live on the $175 a week the government gives me without any of the free perks.Β  πŸ™

Actually I agree with the goodies our seniors get.  We still have a way to go to match Australia. You are still working Jim? By the time I get there it will be 70 😐 

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Actually I agree with the goodies our seniors get.  We still have a way to go to match Australia. You are still working Jim? By the time I get there it will be 70 😐 

I am 70 and still working, have never used my so called "Gold Card"No such think as free transport in Thames

Jim Young
    Participant

Yep still working, but I suppose I have to to help keep those poor long term Black Power/Mongrel Mob beneficiarys in the Harleys they are accustomed too.Β  😑I was also being a bit generous with the pension stated above, I actually get $169.89 per week, so you have something to look forward too and you are right Dean by the time you retire you will get it around 70 years old.I don't know how someone in a manual or labouring type job will be still able to do it at that age.Β  πŸ˜•

Anonymous

I don't know how someone in a manual or labouring type job will be still able to do it at that age.Β  πŸ˜•

Dead right, Jim, I am really struggling at my age, and I am bloody sure neither the surgeon that fixed my knee, or ACC that couldn't wait to get me off their books, ever considered I might still have to lift, turn and move stuff that is only 3 kilos short of my body weight. I'm starting to think I might have to finish my working life off on a sickness benefit, and worse still, give up riding.I assume this is all part of the Tories' master plan for dependent troublemakers: work them to immobility, then kill them off quick, cuts down on pension liabilities, so you can give more money to rich buggars. Or am I just being a conspiracy theorist?

Anonymous

You could get 80% of your income of ACC πŸ˜‰ I don't see myself ever stop working. I could not just stop and do nothing every day. As long as I have enough money to keep what I have then I'll be happy.Β  I've never felt better since getting back trail/enduro riding. I may even buy a BMW 1000r next year and do some track riding as well. πŸ™„

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.