Home Forums General Discussion Unregistered,unwarranted ATV,s and Motorcycles

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Yep , one small step to anarchy.But why should "fun" be at others expense, especially if its unlawful "fun"

As I have wandered through my short but excitment filled life thus far I have noticed a strange thing, the older we get the less fun other people should be allowed to have.More often than not when I here the words, " that should'nt be allowed". What I believe I hear is, how come I can't do that?  As a nation we bemoaned at great length Nanny State!  ::)Yet now here we are righteously idignant because someone is having fun at our percieved expense. >:(  How many thousand people in this country do we make into criminals next? those nasty pushbike riders (no ACC), horse riding clowns (no ACC), and what about all those people who sprain an ankle walking!!! Shoot em all I say  ;DWe (motorcyclists) got clobbered by ACC, right or wrong we did. Now live with it. Move on Lets try some positive moaning (yes there is such a thing). If ACC is to be charged to vehicles then should we pay for all our vehicles or just the on that our bum is on at the time of the accident? Including ACC in fuel, is that fair on the owner of the V8 as opposed to the scooter rider? Lets look for a positive solution  ;DEither that or Anarchy  ::)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow…. that was a response and a half Mac ,young sausage! Moving on ……!Tatau te rangimarie.A slow degeneration of standards,morals and respect for authority and the law which applies to all NZers; we dont seem to learn from past mistakes ,eh boy!I dont have any thing to add to this subject, but as a bit of therapy i will soon be heading for New Plymouth via Surf highway,to no1 sons place , to Inglewood -Taumarunui,Pukawa,Rotorua-Whakatane-Hicks Bay-Te Araroa-Gisborne-Napier -home, on a fully registered,legal BMW!So fun ,fun ,fun hopefully in the sun.Sir Edmund Hillary was asked once if he had one wish what would it be , his answer was "that he wished young people would listen to older people"

peter.trub
    Participant

To which I can only add one question re the assertion the young should listen to the old, are young people always wrong?  ;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dress it up ,Baldrick , and its certain to be a red herring.Definitely outside of my humble opinions!But with eight beautiful mokopuna (grandkids) i cant complain!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.