Home Forums Members Thought it was time I signed up….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Fellow BMW enthusiasts… My name is Clive Lawrence…I have met a few of you on the odd BMW run I have been on.. Which is not many as I do prefer not to travel in convoy… I know my limits on a bike and although I enjoy company on the road I don’t like to ride outside them which is so easy to do in a group of riders riding faster than I normally do…
    My nick comes from the bike that I ride... A BMW R1150RT christened Xena... and Commander comes from a naval career that I keep being reminded of by my friends...

Anyway.. I thought I would make myself known and introduce myself formally on this forum.. I would love to see you all on the road some time.
    I do many rides and would love to hook up with you occasionally... I am training for the next Rusty Nuts... so am extending the length of my rides. If any of you are doing long rides and want company.. ( without emphasis on speed....!!!) let me know and I will join you..
    Friend Sue and I are doing a circumnavitation of South Island late this month.. On one of Kea's K1200LT... would love some company...
    I havent' figured out how to load pics but will give it a go..
    See you on the road.
    Clive

Xan
    Participant

Welcome to the Forum, Clive 😀

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Yes, welcome to the forum Clive. Enjoy your South Island trip, we certainly did.

Cheers,
    Alex

Anonymous

Welcome. 😉

On all our club rides we advise all that ride to do so at what ever pace you enjoy. You will never be pushed to ride fast. The front riders will alway wait for the tail end rider to arrive before carrying on the next stage of the ride. Our non club rides are the same.

We are always looking for riders who enjoy riding at the rear. 8)

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome Clive, hope to see you on some rides and you are more than welcome to join us on any non club rides and as Kiwi Adventure says we are not into racing etc but are there for the enjoyment

Jim 🙂

Peter Nash
    Participant

Welcome Clive, looking forward to ride with you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.