Home Forums General Discussion The Re-vamped website

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One thing I would like to see is new posts and new threads go to the top of the list. When a popular thread such as 'Abandonded Wooden Buildings' come up, it takes forever to find the last screen. For example, the Auckland Bus lanes, I went to the bottom of the thread three times before the penny dropped, there's a second page. This site seems to be different to the others I  frequent.I am not complaining, just suggesting a more logic way of displaying threads.2c worth!

Dave Morris
    Participant

One thing I would like to see is new posts and new threads go to the top of the list. When a popular thread such as 'Abandonded Wooden Buildings' come up, it takes forever to find the last screen. For example, the Auckland Bus lanes, I went to the bottom of the thread three times before the penny dropped, there's a second page. This site seems to be different to the others I  frequent.I am not complaining, just suggesting a more logic way of displaying threads.2c worth!

im. I think you left ya self opened for someone to fire a cannon at you. If you log onto the site on the left hand side above serch it says.Hey, Steve.Byou have 0 messages, 0 are new.Total time logged in: 1 days, 15 hours and 0 minutes.Show unread posts since last visit.Show new replies to your posts.March 18, 2010, 03:17:50 pm  😀try clicking that- Steve

Xan
    Participant

I read this forum as Mr. Bell explained. You can personalise some layout for yourself.  🙂Click the "Profile" menu item on the top and select "Look and Layout Preferences" at left hand side.There is " Show most recent posts at the top." and tick that.Messages will be displayed in descending order by posted date.If you want to sort topics, you can click the column headers (e.g. Subject, Started By, Replies, Views, Last Post).Click the column again will switch between descending and ascending orders."Very Hot Topics" will always be displayed at the top of the list.

Dave Morris
    Participant

mine automatically did it so i thought it was set up like that or the previous administrator the nice Mr BREIG may have done it for me. hes good like that

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Steve.B.So, no change there then.Pete D

Robin
    Participant

im. I think you left ya self opened for someone to fire a cannon at you. If you log onto the site on the left hand side above serch it says.Yep. Do that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.