Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Spotlights and CANBUS

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Daff, does the ST also have an accessory socket with waterproof cap on the outside of the bike similar to the GS which is to the left of the ignition key.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Nope, that why I had to fit another one.The factory one is down on the side of the bike, right hand side.Guessing it's for heated suits etc, as I can't imagine anyone putting a GPS down there.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Pete's Dodgy GPS arrangement.Its a Garmin Nuvi 1390T. Cost $125 on TradeMe.The mount cost me about $10, bodged from some bits I had lying around from previous car kits etc.Voila !!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That's neat enough… I bought a Touratech dash surround for my GSA, has a cig socket and BMW socket.Make sure on your GPS (since you have a Garmin) that you're using the open source maps aye? They're cheaper than Garmin since they're... free!

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Where do I go to get those maps?

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Where do I go to get those maps?

http://gwprojects.org/forum/Look in the "Latest Map Set Information" for instructions and pointers to the download location. Also, to help improve map quality please notify the site in the appropriate feedback forum of any discrepancies you find.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.