Home Forums Rides Calendar Sidecar "Have A Go Day" – November 1 Taupo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Alex, can you pop this into the rides calender?____________________________________________________________________Yes folks, the Sidecar Racing Associations 'Have-a-go-day' is again on this year at the Taupo Motorsport park on Sunday, November 1st.  Again it will be on track 3. The day will kick off from 9:30 till 3:30.$10 will get you 3 laps on a sidecar of your choice.____________________________________________________________________My plan is to wander over for this fine event. Every year so far I've been out of town or had something more important on. Hopefully with an early enough diary entry I'll be there. And $10 for 3 laps seems like $10 well spent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex, November 1st is a Sunday.Club ride to Taupo perhaps? If not an organised ride maybe a meet at the venue ride?

Dave Ross

I've linked it to the calendar, but won't turn it into a register ride. Not everybody like side cars and Taupo is a bit far for most people. I am sure you can organize a ride with interested people easily enough.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fair enough on the BMW ride thing. If the kids want to come down for the ride (extremely unlikely as that is) then I'll be on four wheels. Otherwise Amy and I will bike down and would be happy to have the company.Amy's already decided she'll have a go, although I'm not sure that a swinger that weighs around 47kg is much use. On the other hand I think I'd be classed as over useful and likely to slow the bike down. Thanks Alex.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.