Home Forums General Discussion Show us your Airhead

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

and you guys wonder why no airhead owners are interested in posting photos of their bikes here. I for one am not interested in giving ignorant people more ammo.We'll just continue polishing our primitive bikes in our darkened sheds.....

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

I agree, no respect around here, looks like the inmates are running th asylum.  😉 Please do be careful with candles around motorcycles, some of these older bikes can drip petrol every now and then. The carb on my R80GS started puking petrol the second day I had it. After I cleaned out the bowl it's been behaving itself (knock on wood).

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

and you guys wonder why no airhead owners are interested in posting photos of their bikes here. I for one am not interested in giving ignorant people more ammo.We'll just continue polishing our primitive bikes in our darkened sheds.....

I'm not sure if this is a serious comment Nick? I hope I'm missing the humour somewhere between the lines  😕Malcolm

Dave Morris
    Participant

I'm not sure if this is a serious comment Nick? I hope I'm missing the humour somewhere between the lines  😕Malcolm

thats what i like about forums, they show no feelings or body language. So why don't u go back to the oil heads forum and leave us demented sic people living in the past alone to polish our bikes. What a waste of time that is as everytime I ride it dirt gets on it.  👿

Brian
    Participant

That is why there is winter, and it is a comin' here sooner than later, to do all the POLISHING on the antiques!!

Murray
    Participant

Was in Launceston last weekend, came across this – nice!!R60.jpg

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

C'mon Garry, that's a bit of an understatement mate – it's bloody beautiful  😉Malcolm

Murray
    Participant

C'mon Garry, that's a bit of an understatement mate - it's bloody beautiful  😉Malcolm

- and 129 on the speedo, I kid you not. Gee, I do that pretty much every day  😀

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.