Home Forums General Discussion RIP Paul Leahy

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Sad news, hearing that Paul's funeral is on Wed 30 March, Mangere Lawn Cemetery (NZ Herald today) . Went on quite a few Register rides with Paul over the last 10 years, though not seen him for a long time, likely due to his advancing illness.RIP Paul.Peter Z

Anonymous

… . "The day the music died." (Don McLean). ...No more guitar case over the shoulder on rides.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Sorry to hear that. Although he hadn't posted in the forums for more than 2 years it's only 14 days since he last logged in here. User name Slak, which was the numberplate on his earlier bike.One of the last times I met him his daughter had given him a step counter so he could improve his fitness. He checked it after riding to the cafe near Mystery Creek. The ride down had increased his step count by about 9000 steps, so by the time he got home again he should be really fit.

Jim Young
    Participant

So sorry to hear the news about Paul, haven't seen him on a ride for quite some time but always enjoyed his company RIP mate

Xan
    Participant

I remember the ride that artig mentioned. You and Paul were discussing whether a standard battery charger is OK for BMW motorcycles or not, as I asked.So, it must be over one year ago when I was thinking changing my bike from Ducati to BMW.Paul was very smooth steady rider  🙂RIP Paul.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear of Paul's passing. He was a regular at the BMWOR rides and good company.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.