Home Forums General Discussion RIDE TO THE AGM

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Any one looking at ridin to the AGM on Saturday morning the 13th October from Auckland or is every one going in Robs Bus?Please post here.Cheers Richard

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Hi Richard,There are few who will be doing this, I overheard some discussion at the social on Monday last.  Rob has put some alternatives together as of tonight and asked me to post to all in the area so watch your mail.  🙂

Dave Morris
    Participant

hey Richard where you staying in Taupo

Mark Mackay
    Participant

AGM is in Palmerston North this year.About time You rejoined the Register again so You get the newsletter.Got that Helmet sorted yet?

Dave Morris
    Participant

AGM is in Palmerston North this year.About time You rejoined the Register again so You get the newsletter.Got that Helmet sorted yet?

oh silly me not be aware the AGM had shifted

Anonymous

Spare me days, Steve, my Sarcasm Detector went off big time with the first post, this is now getting off the clock. Lay off my good mate Richard (said he, greasing, in the hopes The Penguin would continue to cast a benign professional eye at the way the Librarian parks the scoot.)

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Dont forget her WOF Brucie its due this month.Are You riding down or taking the Bus or staying Home? its a long way for a meeting.

Anonymous

Riding, of course, didn't realise there was any other way.And the Librarian says thanks for the reminder. Gotta love the teamwork at Auckland Council, the way they look out for each other.

Simon Yates
    Participant

Hi Richard,I'm on for riding down Saturday morning, back Sunday. Looks like weather may be OK on Saturdaycheers johnm

Robin
    Participant

its a long way for a meeting.” Yawn….Once apon a time I used to love travelling to New Plymouth, or Tauranga or where-ever. to attend an AGM. Remember the saying, "It's not the destination, it's the getting there." It seems to have been lost lately!(See U there, Rich!)

Anonymous

Dont forget her WOF Brucie its due this month.Are You riding down or taking the Bus or staying Home? its a long way for a meeting.

Put it in your diary for next year, Richard:

LibrarianWOF_zps3450b2a7.jpeg

Dave Morris
    Participant

RK don't forget all the other matters you can check. Insufficent tread. No mirror. Broken light or indicators.many of these things you can assist with.a quick flick with a ball point hammer is the best way to break lenses.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

On a slightly different tack, has anyone managed to get a few days off to do the Southern North Island tour after the party? be good if they get some decent weather.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

"its a long way for a meeting." Yawn....Once apon a time I used to love travelling to New Plymouth, or Tauranga or where-ever. to attend an AGM. Remember the saying, "It's not the destination, it's the getting there." It seems to have been lost lately!(See U there, Rich!)

Once upon a time we were younger and fitter, well I was anyway Dave  🙂 but never one to ignore a gauntlet I'll see you there, you might even buy me that beer you owe me. 8)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.