Home Forums Ride Reports Ride to Kawhia

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Stopped in Pirongia, good company, good coffee, wet. Soaking wet, by the time we got home. Peter found some roads I hadn't been on. Dean turned up as well. Welcome back, Dean.  Henry came on a white and red 1200GS. Very nice. Jimmy learned a lesson on battery maintenance, you need it charged, if you don't have a kick-starter. After all these years, I still love riding, even in the wet.Heated tiles in the bathroom are really nice, when you have cold and wet feet. Finally, if you haven't booked a room for the Annual Rally, get onto it, the main venue is already booked out. I blame Colin for that.

peter.trub
    Participant

And I will accept the blame  8)

Dave Ross

Haha, well played. I might even buy you a beer at the Rally :-).

Mark Mackay
    Participant

Another wet ride 2 weekends in a row,still drying out My BMW waterproof boots,might have to wear fire Brigade gum boots next time.

Anonymous

Taking over where R Tweedie left off? You get a fail from BRONZ for wearing gumboots.

Dave Ross

I think it's Richard who attracts the rain in the first place. 🙂 We were try up to the meeting point. My boots were soaked as well. My Revit overall rainsuit turned out to be just as useless as all the other rain gear I have.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.