Home Forums Rides Calendar Register ride to Kaimai Cheese Factory, 23 May, 0930.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Leaving from BP Papakura at 0930.  I don't know about anybody else, but I am sure the Librarian will be up for this: retailing at the Deli!

Xan
    Participant

Oh, this is one of my favourite cafe, so, I will join.  🙂If the Librarian is coming, may I ask one of my new friends to join the ride?She hasn't got a full licence yet (two more months to go) and she is a true Klingon as she works for Blue Wing Honda.  😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Neko have your friend klingon on as I'm up for the task of mentor style riding, just ask the Librarian. Even my rego says it all 49 UQR (u're qw r ) means I'm close to a nancy rider anyway.

Anonymous

Pointed out the factory as we went south in the cage headed in a ferry-wards direction, Neko, she will be on the ride.South Island is good, no work is better, even in a cage.

Xan
    Participant

Unfortunately, she can't make it on Sunday, as there is an off road event in Hamilton.  🙁It is a part of her job that she needs to help any events that Honda sponsors.Will try again.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.