Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Radar detectors

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have hidden mine already since they talked about the posibility of making them illegal. Mine now resides inside my tank bag and still seems to work ok.🙂

They could always get a search warrant :evil In fact if they think you are carrying drugs, one is not needed 👿 👿 👿  Phil

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool new avatar Dean!I'll be changing mine soon...Dave

Dave Morris
    Participant

. What I hate is the hidden camera vans.

but that ant hidden. ya can see them parked on the side of the road. they look like a van

Anonymous

. What I hate is the hidden camera vans.

but that ant hidden. ya can see them parked on the side of the road. they look like a van

They are hidden at night 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

If they ban them don't even try using or hiding them......I was driving through Australia a year after radar detectors were banned.The unit flashed telling me something was up. I slowed down staying in the slowlane a car flashed past doing approx 120Klm a few seconds later in the mirrorI could see a flashing light it was the boy's in blue. I was thinking the poor sodwho past me speeding was in for a shock. The boys in blue pulled up next to meand told me to pull over. OK where is it, "where’s what came my reply." "The detector."I was about to ask what detector but decided these guys know something.I pulled out the detector from my tank bag which they promptly took awaytelling me it was going to be destroyed. They then issued me with a ticketfor $1000.00 and if I had told them a lie the ticket is automatically doubles.As soon as I was back in Sydney I called into a Lawyers office to take this all the way.When a lawyer tells you not to waste your dosh you have to believe somethingis really wrong.I called the AA motoring and spoke with their legal team who also advised menot to waste my time. In court the fine could easily double.

Dave Morris
    Participant

i found the easist way not to get a speeding ticket is not speed  🙄 🙄 🙄 🙄

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.