Home Forums General Discussion posting stuff on For sale listins.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, I  (well someone has been helping me ) have been trying to put  a article on the above site.Thought it had been done correctly but could not find on the site.Some directions would be really helpful.Cheersphil

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hi Phil,it works exactly the same way as in General Discussion.  Click on "new topic" and post away.Cheers,Alex

jwglimited
    Participant

thank you I will try again.phil

jwglimited
    Participant

I have just tried again to post my for sale item & again it is saying that we have already posted it.The following message comes up: An Error Has Occurred! You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh When we look on the site we can not find out post?Can you please find it on the site & let us know if it is there or let us know what we are doing wrong.Many thanksPhil  🙂

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hmm, I've just posted a test message without a problem. You obviously know how to post, otherwise you would not have been able to start this thread. I am stumped. See if you can reply to my test and if that works, have another go.Are you trying to post an oversize image at the same time?I will be off-line for a while, I need to install a new hard-drive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.