Home Forums General Discussion Physics of motorcycling – Rider training – Canterbury

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Where: Ruapuna, When August 16th Time: 8.30am to noon.  It will be on regardless of the weather.This is a great opportunity to hear about the science of riding and spend a couple of hours on the track applying what you have learnt and is equally relevant for road and gravel riders. To particpate you will have to sign an indemnity form to protect the car club from possible legal claim because you had an accident. We will be following this up with a couple of twilight evening sessions too and a training day for adventure riders.  A gold coin donation would be appreciated and will be used to buy a gift for the presenter.  Hope to see you there.  As usual, any queries phone Warren or lex 03 313 0929.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Hi WazaThis is awesome. Book me in. Is there going to be a guest trainer?Any idea of cost?Pete D

Anonymous
    Inactive

The guest trainer will be Leigh Paulin and the cost is a gold coin donation. I'll see if we can talk through negotiating muddy vehicle tracks, could help someone I know!

Leo Allom
    Participant

Hmm I wonder who Waza could be referring too – looks like an anonymous 650GS rider needs to attend this one  🙄  Amazing how many people read the BMWOR Newsletter and so quickly too!

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

That wouldn't be the rider with the muddy bike and gear?

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Okay, okay.The small OFF I had on the Lake Lyndon track was soooooooo much better because I was able to get the bike back up before Waza got his camera out. I learned the value of engine bars !!The mud has only recently been cleansed from Daffy, I have been enjoying the look of the GS with mud on it. I'm over it now, my cleaner side took over.The riders day looks great.Ka kite. 😎

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.