Home Forums Ride Reports Ohakea Museum ride – 9 July 2006

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ll kick this off, maybe someone else got some good photos of the day. More bikes than I’ve ever seen at a Wellington get together. We met at BP Mana around 11:00 on Sunday for a run up to Ohakea to visit their museum and to munch on lunch. Good turnout with John Wutts over from Hawkes Bay and a bunch of others from around Central North Island joining in. Good day for it weather wise.

Grouparrives.jpg

Great ride to be on one of these, nice colours.

Goodlineup.jpg

SH 1 there and back was never going to be my cup of tea, so left others to it and headed Coastal to meander back to the Hutt. Couple of detours whenever I managed to find them, nice squirt back over the Akatarawa's to finish off.

Detouronwayhome.jpg

See you on the next one!!

aegis4805
    Participant

glad you had a good ride Garry – certainly a great day for a ride- great to see such a good turn out – see you out there some time soon – cheers S 😆

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Great turnout. I thought only Auckland had the the big crowds. We had a good ride to Cooks Landing, including a short gravel section with the club’s newest Adventure rider. I may have to fill in two applications for the Kaipara 200.

Murray
    Participant
    Aslan wrote:
    glad you had a good ride Garry – certainly a great day for a ride- great to see such a good turn out – see you out there some time soon – cheers S 😆

Where were you? Could have done with the company on the way back.
    Murray
    Participant
    Kokopelli wrote:
    I may have to fill in two applications for the Kaipara 200.

Bring it on 😆 😆 😆
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.