Home Forums Members noooby the newbie member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Greetings all,New to the board, but thought I should join as I am in the process of purchasing a n R850R for the misses and myself to tour around on.Living in Christchurch, so others around here may see us out and about eventually  😀I have posted a question or 2 in the tech forum about a couple of things I've found on inspection of this particular bike. Perhaps others here can shed some light.CheersGraham

Robin
    Participant

Welcome aboard. Check out the newsletters and you can see when the Christchurch branch have a monthly meeting. I know they would love to see you turn up at a meeting. And you don't need to be on a BMW if youre doing a trade-in! When you travel in a group, you know you you are going to be looked after. may get to meet one day! Dave

2bjr
    Participant

Greetings all,New to the board, but thought I should join as I am in the process of purchasing a n R850R for the misses and myself to tour around on.Living in Christchurch, so others around here may see us out and about eventually  😀I have posted a question or 2 in the tech forum about a couple of things I've found on inspection of this particular bike. Perhaps others here can shed some light.CheersGraham

Hi and welcome.These guys are not so bad as everybody is saying. 👿Stay on two wheels.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.