Home Forums General Discussion No Anakee

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I tried to buy a new Anakee front tyre at Cycletreads today. They are fresh out and no new ones in sight. Apparently some dudes on GSs came by and bought the lot, so they could do a ride… That's just rude, no thought for the locals. I had to buy a second hand front instead. With a bit of luck front and rear will wear out together. So all will be good in the end.They also did a warrant of fitness for me. Of course the bike came through with flying colours, not. Thankfully they found the fault, it could have been serious. Imagine you are trying to park your bike on a cold dark night somewhere outside. That's when you notice that your park light is not working. You'd be gutted and would have to leave again. Well, I won't have to, thanks to the friendly man at Cycletreads. We found a replacement bulb. Heck, I didn't even know I had a park light.Oh, having to hang around for so long made me spend even more money. As my commuting suit came in "run-me-over" black only, I'd decided to buy a high-viz jacket. Now I can blend in with the high-viz crowd again. They'd started to give me funny looks already. That's peer pressure for you. I won't mention the new digital tyre pressure gage, as I am sure you've already stopped reading by now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh Alex, just when I could pick you out of the bunch you get the bright gear. Bugger me olde mind takes a while to embrace change :-[ What flavour is it?

Anonymous

No Christmas card from Dean, either, now you've moved from the dark side to the fluoro mob.

Dave Ross

Oh Alex, just when I could pick you out of the bunch you get the bright gear. Bugger me olde mind takes a while to embrace change :-[ What flavour is it?

I bought the stylish looking OXFORD vest. It's pricey, but it's a snug fit with a stretch panel and should last for a while. 5252.jpgBut don't get your hopes up guys. I only wear it for my commute to work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.