Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Nitrogen Filled Tyres ?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Your'e right - don't have the green caps but have used nitrogen (see above) and a hi glow vest (see below)3733898883_be7ba5953a_o.jpg3733899801_6825f5defd_o.jpg

See what I mean take the rider off the bike with that lovely green vest and the picture would be perfect.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

“no 50 for 5”   😕 Now let me see, that would be $50.00 divide by 5 which equals $10.00 then times by 2 which works out at $20.00 for 2 wheels. 😀  I was going be an accountant, but I never bothered. 🙄 Phil

Anonymous

"no 50 for 5"   😕 Now let me see, that would be $50.00 divide by 5 which equals $10.00 then times by 2 which works out at $20.00 for 2 wheels. 😀  I was going be an accountant, but I never bothered. 🙄 Phil

If you did become an accountant you would not have your bike 🙄 nor any other money losing fun.  😐

Tim BLAKE
    Participant

Hey guys – I am probably going to get myself a nitrogen filled camera to go with my nanny vest. Hit snow, sleet, rain ++ etc. going over Arthur's Pass last weekend and that messed up my taking pictures for the rest of the weekend – missed some stunning shots. By filling a waterproof camera with this highly controversial nitrogen stuff, they can get them to operate at minus 10 degrees C – no water vapour around the lens and electronics to condense. It will also be waterproof, dust proof, pretty rugged etc. but I know I am pretty gullible and it won't help my “hard core cool” image – maybe I should look at signing up with an image coach next. They have them in that big city  up north I hear.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.