Home Forums General Discussion New Regalia Clothing

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello All
    Here is a sample picture of regalia clothing that will be available soon on the BMWOR site.
    Turtle neck polos and business style shirts will also be added in due course.
    Badges, stickers etc will also form part of the regalia list along with the T Shirt Alex is working on - featured in an earlier post - looks great.
    Pictured items can be purchased through me directly at present - via regalia email - but this will be a slow process until the "techno boffins" have put the items in the Regalia section and payment options sorted .
    Cheers, Ingel Janssen
    Samples.jpg

Theo.Duy
    Participant

Nice work, team! I would buy at least one of each category of all of these items.
    Peter Z

Anonymous

I like the Torque Shirt. Nice work

Tharon KNOETZE
    Participant

Hello All. Here is the latest item to be added to  Regalia. Skivey.jpgBlack SkiveyAll items will be available to view and purchaes at the AGM in Taupo this October.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

These are also available, with a range of bikes, just ask.GsT-shirt.jpg

2bjr
    Participant

All well, but where is the price and how to order and pay πŸ˜•

2bjr
    Participant

So the question is still not answered. 😐  With new regilia person taking over are all of us going to see the regilia on line πŸ˜•

2bjr
    Participant

So the question is still not answered. 😐  With new regilia person taking over are all of us going to see the regilia on line πŸ˜•

Still, what is going to happen with the regilia?? Comming to an end?Hope this will be sorted at the AGM.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

You could be the new regalia person. It will only come to an end if nobody can be bothered to do it.Β 

2bjr
    Participant

As I understand it, there is a new person for that.And I did volunteer for that, ask the prez.It is just that you see other brands with regalia every where you look.I still get all my BM clothing from SA, easier and quick.Β  And they have sizes!!!! πŸ˜€

2bjr
    Participant

September newsletter, page 14.T shirt { very special! } up to size XXL.Β  So the club is catering only for selective members then πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

September newsletter, page 14.T shirt { very special! } up to size XXL.Β  So the club is catering only for selective members then πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Only little people need applyΒ  πŸ‘Ώ Tharon, you are a man and a half, they just don't make them big enough. If you want one, send me a shirt and I'll organize the rest for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.