Home Forums General Discussion New Police bikes

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

clearly not riding to the conditions. Charge him with Careless and give him Diversion. Ahhh no you can' have Diversion as Police staff can't have it I hear. So much for treating everyone equally.where you getting re-assigned to Daffy.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

New ST just got delivered to our yard.13.3 km on the clock. Time for a familiarization ride, I feel.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

It was like kissing my sister. If I ever had, of course. Ahem.

Russell Taylor
    Participant

Just a quick update after a day out on the road with the new bike.Three of us did our annual rectification ride today. Christchurch - Hokitika and back.We swapped between the bikes, a DOHC twin seat 1200RT, a single seat DOHC 1200RT, and the new Honda ST1300.The brakes on the Honda are to die for. That's the best I can say for it. Everything else is functional, but it lacks for character. Big style.All three of us, with decades of road riding, agree that the RT is the best of the two.I have always thought it was a bias of mine, but maybe not.Donuts

Anonymous
    Inactive

2 of the new ST1300s were parked just outside the Auckland ITU Triathlon course on Sunday, but I was a bit busy to chat and get their thoughts…Another time.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.