Home Forums Members New Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Everyone.Just introducing myself, i live in christchurch and i have a 2005 K1200s in silver, which i have had from new.  The bike is UK spec and has been to Italy, France, Germany, Scotland, Wales before the big trip over here.  I now live in Christchurch.I have been in NZ for a year and done 3 trackdays since being here, making 6 in total.My previous bike was a Bandit 600 which i had for 5 years, before selling for the k1200s.Hopefully see you on a ride soon.PS.  Thanks Muppet for pointing me at this website.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Flymo!It's great that you push the K12S like it's meant to be pushed!  It' certainly is a rush.  Have you put a pipe on it? The sound is amazing when it's opened up!DTY

Craig Lancaster
    Participant

Here is a photo of me at Ruapuna on the 31-Aug-2008.[img width=640 height=427]http://www.madmorgan.net/contentPages/gallery/photos/Ruapuna%2031-Aug-2008/100_4627%20(Small).JPG[/img]Enjoy, i did and scared myself a little too. 😀 😀

aegis4805
    Participant

Here is a photo of me at Ruapuna on the 31-Aug-2008.[img width=640 height=427]http://www.madmorgan.net/contentPages/gallery/photos/Ruapuna%2031-Aug-2008/100_4627%20(Small).JPG[/img]Enjoy, i did and scared myself a little too. 😀 😀

welcome Flymo - I scare myself often - riding a ridiculously heavy GS like it were a trail bike - cheers Aslan  :mrgreen:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That's excellent!Until a couple of months ago, I had a K12R.  Here's a shot of me at Taupo.  Weeee!2091459150_ebe06c335e.jpgI've since gone the motard route for track work.  More fun for less dollars, and when you're not at the track, there's no temptation to push it out to 250!DTY

Anonymous

nice bike! naumai haeremai ki Aotearoa, e Flymo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.