Home Forums Members New Member

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Just to introduce myself.I'm Chris and live in Whangaparaoa. Been in NZ for three years now. Really enjoying it over here, it's everything I expected and more.I use to race 250GP's, hence the name TZ Yam. Promised my wife I would give up racing when I moved over here. Still hurts to watch the racing. 🙁 Had motorbikes since I was fifteen. Competed in Trials, Motorcross and Road Racing. Decided to get a R1150GS to play on. After riding around Europe and seeing Germans on them everywhere I decided they must be onto something??Really enjoy riding out in a group. Prefer to ride in a group than meet at a destination. Feels like I've only had half a ride and half a story to tell. 😀Usually free most Sundays, providing I'm not fishing or diving, and always keen for a run out.All my other friends have bought Harleys.... guess I haven't slowed down enough yet 😉 hence joining this site to find like minded riders.

Dave Ross

Well, you should enjoy it here. We do a lot of rides on the weekend, not just the advertised register rides. Have you been down Hw22 to yet? If not you'll get to do it on the weekend.

Peter Bradley
    Participant

No I've never been down HW22. Looks like a good road.Hopefully the weather will hold out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.