Home Forums Members new member

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

good to be able to join a lunch ride again after four months. been away to Asia october/november, and was lucky enough to watch the Malaysia leg of MotoGP 2009. that was exciting. Casey Stoney riding his no: 27 in heavy rain was a sight to behold indeed. and the Ducati was really loud - not unlike a fighter jet - even behind the (supposedly) sound-proof glass walls of the VIP lounge. awesome.even more interesting was the rider training day organised by the Hamilton Motorcycle Club at Hampton Downs soon upon my return home. was really lucky someone gave up a slot on sunday 08nov09. apparently the circuit was only 10 days old then. so it didn't matter that i held position 30 out of 30 every round. the experience was priceless, i reckon.and today, i finally made it to Tuakau after missing out several times. the food was good; the company was better. amazing though that the railway bell should ring continuosly for so long. now i know how someone who suffers from tinnitus feels.regards,Shah.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all I now live in Christchurch moved over to the dark side from a jap bike and got a GS1150 😮 they are realy good  👿I am origernerly from the UK been riding for about twenty odd years hoping to get out with youl all soon regards Alan

Anonymous
    Inactive

welcome Alani, too, switched from japanese bikes (3 X suzuki, 3 X honda, 1 X yamaha) to a bmw last year. no regrets.cheers.Shah

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all Craig here. Just purchased 1200gs great bike first trip over Danseys last weekend, great weekend.

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome, you certainly won't regret buying the GS  😀

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.