Home Forums Members New Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello from NapierGreat to be part of this organisation. I am currently riding a 800ST and love it. My previous bike was a 650GS on which my wife and I toured the Mediterranean coast from the bottom of Spain to Northern Italy last year. Had a great experience with BMW in Milan(with invaluable help from John Glasswell) where we left our bike for shipping back to NZ.Returned from a 3 week tour of the South Island a month ago. A great experience and we are looking forward to another tour of the south next year.Look forward to meeting other members.RegardsNorm

Peter Hadfield
    Participant

welcome Normif you are ever over Coromandel way call in and have a coffee. 😀

Dave Ross

Welcome to the forum Norm. Good to see you enjoying your bike. My wife and I are also looking at an extended trip, but that is still about 3 years away. Hopefully petrol prices will have leveled out by then, or we'll have to look at riding bicycles.

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome Norm, must ask you if you did the Amalfi coast road on the bike when you were in Italy.This was the road in the original movie of the Italian Job ?We did it a couple of years ago on a bus trip and I made a vow to myself that some day I would do it on a bike.  😎

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.