Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk New BMW??????

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Participant

[img][/img]  could this be a new model BMW. For the greenes?  Phil

Murray
    Participant

I can just imagine all the “leaky bike” claims coming in  😀

Jim Young
    Participant

Hope it's been LOSP or CCA treated !!!!

2bjr
    Participant

At least  spare parts will be easily available 😕 😕 The poor trees. 😉You can reach every part for maintenance easily 😮

janejohnstewart
    Participant

It's an interesting concept, but I can't see too many BMW owners pineing for one, on the other hand it might appeal to some splinter group.BTW ... is that a trellis frame?... in the words of a UK comedy series ... "I'll get 'me coat"  😀

Tharon KNOETZE
    Participant

Finally we see the actual picture of “Kiwi Adventures” HP 😀

Brian
    Participant

I think I saw that bike a couple of years ago in Tennessee a few years ago!!

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Was the guy carrying a banjo by any chance? 🙂

honeybear.2399
    Participant

I think I saw that bike a couple of years ago in Tennessee a few years ago!! It could well be, when I look at the photo again, I see all the cars are on the sidewalks, they must leave the hiways clear for Motorcycles  What a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

Brian
    Participant

And I think the banjo was on his knee, Alex. I am off to North Carolina in June. I”ll scoot down a bit further south and see if I can catch another glimpse of him. Or her. After this winter I am ready for a LONG ride. -32C several mornings already this month.Brrrrrrrr!!

Jim Young
    Participant

Thats pretty chilly, certainly not bike weather  🙄

Brian
    Participant

Yes that is real cold Jim. But today I did ride. Temps about 18-20C and SUNNY!!!! Rode an older ['87] R80RT to my house that a friend from Vermont purchased. Pick it up next week. Our warmer weather is creeping in. Slowly. My wife likes it colder because then I work more on my honey do list. You know, honey do this, honey do that. Doesn't happen during riding season, which I try to do 365 days a year, when I am lucky.

Jim Young
    Participant

Yes I know that feeling well, they always want to decorate the inside of the house in the summer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2bjr
    Participant

😮  Second that 👿

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.