Home Forums General Discussion Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Should be a Tui slogan! Been traveling the far north with my wife and her disgustingly reliable Suzuki, Babe the Beemer has decided to give up  :'( she has had a vibration for a wee while and I thought it was the final drive so ordered a new bearing and seal. Should probably have gotten around to fitting them  >:( Bearing has failed [in Whangarei]. My awesome as bro in law came and picked up babe, Sue and I rode to up on that damn Suzuki. So here we are in Auckland with babe in bits and a new bearing plus seal sitting in Inglewood. Anyone coming home from the rally with a little bit of spare room? If so can you contact me on 0274282478. 

Anonymous

Yup, them disgusting Suzukis.  Since the Sex Toy got killed by drunkie girl I keep dreaming of another bike, and I keep looking at Suzukis, because I want a REAL bike after having had a couple of Bee-Em toys since my last Suzy.  Looks like I will have to work another year past my Goldcard to afford one, though.Maybe the urge will wear off in the next thirteen months and eleven days (but who's counting?)

Dave Ross

Colin, I  have a bearing and a seal sitting at home. If that's any help

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Maybe the urge will wear off in the next thirteen months and eleven days (but who's counting?)

You may not have realized it yet Bruce but it won't go away  :-[.

Looks like I will have to work another year past my Goldcard to afford one, though.

So join the club and dig in for the long haul. ;D

peter.trub
    Participant

Good news  ;D Bearing and seal are coming north tomorrow! A huge thank you to Malcolm and his friend. A certain Suzuki and its owner went for a ride to Orere Point today and is enjoying telling me. Let's see how she copes carrying her own luggage ha!  😉

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'll be popping down to Raglan tomorrow to sort out some chores, so able to help out that way if a backup plan is required (and I enjoy riding anyway).Txt me on 021953943 if you need any assistance.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Good news  ;D Bearing and seal are coming north tomorrow! A huge thank you to Malcolm and his friend. A certain Suzuki and its owner went for a ride to Orere Point today and is enjoying telling me. Let's see how she copes carrying her own luggage ha!  😉

Perhaps I should mention said bearing will be travelling in style on a Suzuki Boulevard  ::)

Anonymous

Thought it was coming on a motorbike, not a motored easy chair.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Thought it was coming on a motorbike, not a motored easy chair.[/quote😛

peter.trub
    Participant

Bike is together and running, wife is impressed that bearing came on a Boulevard. There is an irony there somewhere. Thanks to all who help and offered assistance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.