Home Forums Rides Calendar Naki Nutters Liquifaction Tour

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Naki Nutters Liquifaction TourEvent location:Wanganui - WanganuiThe Naki Nutters Liquefaction Tour is all on!! Leaving from Top 10 Motor Camp (Aramaho) Wanganui 10:00 sharp. This ride includes a number of off road sections across private farm land as well as some clay surface roads In light of this please don't turn up with 'Dual Sports" tyres Any half good knobbly will do, No correspondence will be entered into regarding best engine oil to run Maximum between Fuel stops is 150ksSaturday night we have arranged accommodation at the Furlong Motor Inn in Hawera. Rooms are $98 and have a single bed and a double bed. So sleep two or three depending on how well you know each other  Meals and drinkys are available there .Ph number for Furlong 06 278 5136Inform them you are with Kiwi Biker group when booking Ride end will be at Eltham around midday Sunday to allow for refueling and homeward bound journeys. This ride has been organised by Phil and myself and is advertised on the Kiwi Biker Sitehttp://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&&e=2782&c=1It is suitable for the big Gs bikes (I am riding my 1100). I recommend the rider have good off ride experience as this is NOT a learners ride sorry.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.