Home Forums Members Mug shot

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    Cameraman wrote:
    Popular Cigarman with his CBR, K1 and his Reptor …. 😉

DSC00393.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

DSC02680.jpg
    janejohnstewart
    Participant

Hi Folks,

I thought it was about time that I lifted my head above the parapet, as we've actually been in NZ for over 18 months.

After the usual upheaval of selling up in the UK, finding a job in Auckland; realising that I really didn't want to live in Auckland; moving to Kerikeri and buying a house ... you know the everyday story of folks from the UK having four different jobs, and moving house three times all in the space of 18 months ... well, things are finally beginning to settle down, so here we are.

I still post occasionally on the two UK GS sites, amongst others, under the name of Zebedee, but I'll try and filter some of the utter nonsense that I have been quilty of posting from my postings on this site 😉

There's me on the big bike at Pukekohe a while back ...

Onthewallofdeath.jpg

... and here's the little bike in it's former keeper's back garden

KIF_0842.jpg[/img]

Anonymous

Welcome John

You will enjoy all the gravel roads up your way.

We might see you on a ride up North

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hi John,
    welcome to the forum. I see that you will need to sign up for the Kaipara 200 Adventure Ride. Hope to see you on a ride.

Cheers,
    Alex

janejohnstewart
    Participant

Thanks for the kind words guys.

As soon as time and funds allow, the airhead will be getting a set of tires more suited to exploring the metalled roads.

Kaipara sounds like fun too, so I'll have to see what I can swing with the social secretary 😉

If I do see you guy's around and about, I'll try not to drool too much over KA's HP2 😀

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

I like the TKC 80 a lot on my bike. They work well as road tyres without wearing too quickly. KA has not yet made up his mind about the HP2, so there is nothing to drool over :-).

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.