Home Forums General Discussion Motomart’s Epic Test Ride Day At The Gladstone Pub!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi All,I would like to say a big thanks to the Motomart dealership and to Pat, Todd, Chris, Rob, Gareth and the rest of the Motomart team for putting on a very enjoyable BMW test ride day at the Gladstone Pub in the Wairarapa yesterday. The weather was warm and sunny and the Motomart team had the BBQ going all day longThere was a good turn out of register members from Wellington and the Rangitikei and I know that we all got to test ride the bikes that we are interested in (and some that we are not so interested in) and its efforts like this that make the difference when choosing were I buy my next bike from.If anyone has photos (Cruiserboy?) it would be good to see some here.Thanks againGr82briding

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Sounds like you had a great day.  I think that's the place?? Peter T took us when we were at the rally last January when we visited the Wheelwright demo and an excellent place to test ride the bikes.  We will be getting a chance to do some test riding later this month with Experience let's hope it is similarly successful.

Robin
    Participant

That K1600 is a great bike! Even the GPS image compensates when leaning into corners.Gr82B - sent you an email.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cheers for sending me the photos Cruiserboy! Shame that you are having problems with Photobucket as I'm sure others would like to see them. I've had problems in the past trying to upload photos there and find it to be very frustrating at times! When are you buying a 1600LT then?

Robin
    Participant

12th of Never!(that's a Johnny Mathis number - Who's Johnny Mathis? Google!)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.