Home Forums Motorcycle Tech Talk Mod’s to R1100S

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have done some modifications to the rear indicators on my R1100S. Removed existing indicators and fitted LCD lights on to the existing mounting brackets, they fitted as if they were made for the job, even the holes lined up. They show to the front /side/rear, and draw very little power.Plus a light each side of the number plate light, just above the number plate I think that it improves the look of bike from the rear (a view that most people will see). 🙄 I have been trying to add 2 photos to this form but have been unable to I also am unable to open attachments, on other members forms can anyone help  Thanks Phil 😕

Xan
    Participant

I have been trying to add 2 photos to this form but have been unable to I also am unable to open attachments, on other members forms can anyone help  Thanks Phil 😕

Hi Phil,I found that most members did not have a permission to post/view attachment.I have given the permissions.Can you try to post photos again?

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Thanks for that I will try again now as an attachment  Phil[img][/img]

Anonymous

I have never liked all the add on lights or orange vests every one is starting to wear. I feel it may make the rider feel safe and stop looking for the driver who will pull out in front of the bike. I just have the head light on. I think the dark coloured helmets are bad news. The helmet that is seen first is white and BMW does not even sell them to the public only copes can get them.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

I did not fit them in order to make me feel safer, the BMW indicator's in my mind stick out to far and flap up and down like a pair of wings.  I have a plain yellow helmet, you would have to be blind not to see it ( I know some road users are). But you can at least try    Phil

Anonymous

I did not fit them in order to make me feel safer, the BMW indicator's in my mind stick out to far and flap up and down like a pair of wings.  I have a plain yellow helmet, you would have to be blind not to see it ( I know some road users are). But you can at least try    Phil

What ever makes you happy. Yellow is fine. I said dark coloured helmets. 😉

Murray
    Participant

Yellow is the new black 🙄

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Yellow is the new black 🙄

Please explain!!!!!  😕  Thanks Phil

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.