Home Forums Ride Reports Lost in Aotuhia

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Great story.  Having done the Whanga with Alex, Peter & Richard a few weeks back, I can easily picture it but your route sounds worse than the Whanga?  I wouldn't dream of trying the Whanga or your route on a GS [never mind my GSA] on my own – that's mad isn't it??? 😀Alex:  I will be up for the CCA if you can stand the company.I also wanted to do the Southern Cross but seems family demands will take my wife to UK that week and I can't leave my son on his own.  Thought about taking him with me but school comes first.

Murray
    Participant

Sorry, I was talking about the Capital Coast Adventure ride in Wellington. It happens on April 26. http://ccadv08.blogspot.com/2007/09/home.htmlIt's on every two years and I did the last one on my 1150. This year I will be using the R80GS.

What you meant to say I'm sure is next year you'll be using the R80GS, it'll be 2010 - and planning is underway  😀

Dave Ross

Sorry, I was talking about the Capital Coast Adventure ride in Wellington. It happens on April 26. http://ccadv08.blogspot.com/2007/09/home.htmlIt's on every two years and I did the last one on my 1150. This year I will be using the R80GS.

What you meant to say I'm sure is next year you'll be using the R80GS, it'll be 2010 - and planning is underway  😀

In this case it would be "next year I will be using the R80GS again", remember it was written in 2008.

Dave Ross

Alex:  I will be up for the CCA if you can stand the company.

Excellent, we'll be able to enter a complete team :-), not that it's a team event, bit sometimes a little help or encouragement does wonders.

Murray
    Participant

In this case it would be “next year I will be using the R80GS again”, remember it was written in 2008.

Okay, so it's been a long week  🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.