Home Forums Rides Calendar (Long) Lunch Ride to Parua Bay, Starbucks, 21 Feb 2010, Westgate, 0930.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is a fairly long ride, but we need to find some way to use up summer – this'll help.The Parua Bay Tavern is right on the water's edge, and if you don't fancy their menu, the Cruzy Cray Cafe is directly opposite the pub.For those making their own way, navigation is a snip, just follow the signs for Whangarei Heads. When you get to the Heads, you know you've ridden past the Tavern, so you will need to turn round and come back to meet us :-D.  Never mind, it's all very pretty scenery, so you will have enjoyed the ride.http://maps.google.co.nz/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Parua+Bay&sll=-41.244772,172.617188&sspn=12.649193,19.753418&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Parua+Bay&ll=-35.758772,174.401779&spn=0.106704,0.154324&z=13

Dave Morris
    Participant

is this a quiz. whats the date

Anonymous

It says in the title, Steve, now that you've pointed it out and I've edited it.But I did have it in the right date on the calendar................................

Jim Young
    Participant

Unfortunately Bwucie this ride is on the same day as the Paeroa Battle of the Streets so will have to give it a miss  🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately Bwucie this ride is on the same day as the Paeroa Battle of the Streets so will have to give it a miss  🙁

Unfortunately Bwucie this ride is on the same day I'm doing nothing so will have to give it a go  😀 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.