Home Forums Ride Reports Little and Local, South Auckland.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Turned out to be a great day for stringing corners together, with a smallish group of friends looking after each other by faithfully marking the changes of direction. Almost two hours of tight roads before the first of the day's camera runs along the waterfront between Umupuia (Duders) Beach and Maraetai, to meet up with the Librarian on her scoot, and Mesdames Foley and Red/Black Baron in the Baron's cage.  Who woulda thunk a picnic on the beach would be the go this early in the spring? In fact we nearly blew our chance to enjoy the after-match function, because while most of us had taken our pick-a-nicks with us, AGD had bought along an array of leftovers from last night's barbie including a complete big-as chocolate cake.  Some of us really had to struggle to cope with Dunkin' Donuts after that.Finally I have my own photos of Bwucie on the eleven-hundy-ess, too, thanks to Kerry Red/Black Baron taking over my role as Otto Phocus with my camera after lunch.  (All these images are tiny little resized jobbies, I will upload many of the several hundred full sized taken today to my cloud storage over the next few days, and you can grab them from there when I give you the link.)

IMG_0170.jpgRed/Black Baron and Richard Kuysten (GS)IMG_0175.jpgRincewind (GS) and Paul LeahyIMG_0190.jpgPaul Foley (CS) and AGD (Suzuki)IMG_0181.jpgUncaMoose, faithful TEC - thanks again, Paul.IMG_0197.jpgBwucie and the Sex ToyIMG_0239.jpgAGDIMG_0260.jpgThe Librarian, Rincewind, Red/Black Baron, UncaMooseIMG_0289.jpgIMG_0301.jpgRincewind discovers jam, shortly before discovering gravity and splodging jam on the floor.IMG_0313.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to the extra photos Brucie. Kerry has taken to a foriegn camera like labs to water! I don't think the camera saw the two  woolly labradoodles playing in the surf while their owner threw a ball or stick into the waves. We watched this entertainment as we feasted onshore. These puppies were then beach toweled off before completely filling the Kumeradorethanks for a lovely twisty day everyone

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another ab fab day out, I know where I went but I have no idea how I got there,but the ride was awsome.Thanks yet again Bwucie for leading us over hill and dale and a special thanks to Uncamoose for keeping an eye on the back door.One day I will work out how to post my photo's onto the forum !!!!I'll get Bwucie to give me a tutorial one day...

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Dave, Alex (kokopelli) put a very useful “how to post pics” in the “Help file” which will take you through the process and you'll never look back.Good luckMalcolm

Anonymous

“(All these images are tiny little resized jobbies, I will upload many of the several hundred full sized taken today to my cloud storage over the next few days, and you can grab them from there when I give you the link.)”Yeah, right, so after uploading them all I found I couldn't arrange it so the whole folder could be downloaded as one, and I sure as heck didn't want to try putting them all on Photobucket, 'cos they stand on the brake too much when you are uploading.So try this Picasa link, with a bit of tu-tuing you should be able to grab any of the full size images if you want to print a pitcher of ya scooter. Only two of the images have been edited, so there's plenty of scope to tu-tu if you want to get stuck into your imag with your favourite image editor.https://picasaweb.google.com/110940380380287499866/MaraetaiImages?authuser=0&feat=directlink

Anonymous
    Inactive

"(All these images are tiny little resized jobbies, I will upload many of the several hundred full sized taken today to my cloud storage over the next few days, and you can grab them from there when I give you the link.)"Yeah, right, so after uploading them all I found I couldn't arrange it so the whole folder could be downloaded as one, and I sure as heck didn't want to try putting them all on Photobucket, 'cos they stand on the brake too much when you are uploading.So try this Picasa link, with a bit of tu-tuing you should be able to grab any of the full size images if you want to print a pitcher of ya scooter. Only two of the images have been edited, so there's plenty of scope to tu-tu if you want to get stuck into your imag with your favourite image editor.https://picasaweb.google.com/110940380380287499866/MaraetaiImages?authuser=0&feat=directlink

didn't work for me

Anonymous

May not have indeed, hopefully will do now that I have revisited the permissions.Seems they are now viewable at that link, and you can download half sized copies (note to self, never bother sending full sized images to Picasa again.)For reasons totally beyond my understanding I cannot make a zip file that can be extracted once it is downloaded from my storage: I have zipped it with WinXP and with Win7 (and Ubuntu Linux) and put it in the cloud, when downloaded Linux can extract the images from the zips (all three of them), Windows in either flavour can't.  I give up.  If you want a big file to print, bring a usb stick around my place and grab it that way.  Too, too much trouble to mess with anymore.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.