Home Forums General Discussion Letterboxes, post them here

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Participant

One in Hauraki Road. Do you think they maybe dairy farmers 😕  Phil

Murray
    Participant

Looking through some older photos over the weekend and came across this. Excellent letter box (and it was sunny and warm)  😎47Letterbox.jpg

Jim Young
    Participant

This is maybe Metal Mickeys Letterbox !!!!Robotletterbox.jpg

Dave Ross

Hope this works, been meaning to put it up for a while now. You can view it on Makarau road

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Another  quite close to home…

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Great letter boxes,  sometimes you don't have to go far from home. Must get going with my Camera again.  Pnil

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Somewhere on the in Hauraki  DSCN0550.jpg

2bjr
    Participant

This is maybe Metal Mickeys Letterbox !!!!Robotletterbox.jpg

This is a good one. Much work went into it. Just wonder if the mailman knows what slot to use. 😀

honeybear.2399
    Participant

DSCN0636.jpgDSCN0634.jpgThe suns out the bikes out of the garage and here is 2more letter boxes. Hope the kid does'nt miss his toy.  Phil

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

I love the tractor Phil, well done.  😀 Great day for a ride, we were only able to manage a very short one for coffee and to try out the new Multitech helmets before our trip to the AGM.  First impressions are very good.  Comfortable and relatively quiet for an ff.  Malcolm

Arne Rohde
    Participant

Another motorised one. This one almost opposite the golf course at the northern end of Te Aroha.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

And a campervan in Hikutaia.

honeybear.2399
    Participant

I must have been riding around with my eyes closed, how could I have missed those last 2?  Phil

Dave Ross

They are still around by the looks of it. Often getting yourself to stop and take a photo is the most difficult part.

Arne Rohde
    Participant

I've been past the V8 one dozens of times, and never noticed it before. It was only because I stopped right next to it to look at the map that I saw it this time.Anyone riding through Rotongaro Rd might like to look out for the one near the southern end, with a cow jumping over a moon above the letterbox. I've seen it many times, but that was before this thread was posted. Nowadays I don't ride through there so often.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 129 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.