Home Forums General Discussion Legend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Check this out especially around the 4 Minute markhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g8J6s7qSUbYboGSer

Dave Ross

That's Paul, isn't it? Good find.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

No, almost a double but not quite and Paul didn't go in 2010.

Dave Ross

You should have just said yes :-).

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Yes

Ron McFadzien
    Participant

No, almost a double but not quite and Paul didn't go in 2010.

I say yes as well as it was not 2010 Calling PaulboGSer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guy's,I've had a another look at the clip and its definitely not me as the clip was shot at this years 2012 TT and unfortunately I wasn't there, I didn't go to the TT in 2010 and I don't own a T shirt from that year, one other thing is the belt the guy is wearing I don't have a belt like that either, but having said all that I have to admit I had to have a few looks at it and have to say that it really does look like me, I wish I could say it was as I would love to be on the Island every year for the TT & MGP,  just waiting for Gill to come up with that Lotto win she keeps talking about.My last Island visits were 2003, 2007, 2009 & 2011Paul

Anonymous
    Inactive

Check this out especially around the 4 Minute markhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g8J6s7qSUbYboGSer

Thanks for posting that,I hadn't seen that,it was a pleasant way to spend a lunch hour.....I'm sure it was Paul...he's just doing the "it wasn't me thing" because his cover has now been blown on the week he went missing Ha Ha

Dave Morris
    Participant

Hi Guy's,I've had a another look at the clip and its definitely not me as the clip was shot at this years 2012 TT and unfortunately I wasn't there, I didn't go to the TT in 2010 and I don't own a T shirt from that year, one other thing is the belt the guy is wearing I don't have a belt like that either, but having said all that I have to admit I had to have a few looks at it and have to say that it really does look like me, I wish I could say it was as I would love to be on the Island every year for the TT & MGP,  just waiting for Gill to come up with that Lotto win she keeps talking about.My last Island visits were 2003, 2007, 2009 & 2011Paul6

all you broody proms look da samre

Ron McFadzien
    Participant

I say yes as well as it was not 2010 Calling PaulboGSerYES YES YES YES NO He has a twinboGSer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.