Home Forums Rides Calendar June 15 AKL Register ride to Coromandel Township

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Meet at BP Papakura for a 9.30am departure. We'll decide which venue on the day. If the weather is poor we can improvise, or have a cup of coffee and go home :-).coromandel.jpg[img width=150 height=103]http://forum.bmwor.org.nz/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=653.0;attach=372;image[/img]

Peter Hadfield
    Participant

As im in Whangapoua can somebody please text me 0211876163 when you are about to leave thames and if i can arrange staff i will ride towards and meet up with you or at the very least jump over the hill to coro. thanks.

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hi ferg,the weather forecast for Sunday is not very encouraging. I will text you if I end up going. I will definitely ride to the meeting place, but if it looks like steady rain, I won't be riding around Coromandel. The fuel prices have gone just to high to ride around in the rain.Alex

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

I've tried to text you today, ferg. I thought I had entered your number in my cellphone, but in Thames it was nowhere to be found. I am not good with cellphones. It got pretty wet towards Coromandel, so you may not have wanted to come anyway. By the time we got home again we were pretty much dry again.

Peter Hadfield
    Participant

cheers for that. it was pretty wet over this way, and my staff, 😀 ie the wife was on the sick list so i would have been a non starter anyway.It's only a matter of time before i can actually attend an event!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.