Home Forums General Discussion Japanese Rider training.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Check out the spills in this video: Lot of offs but no damage to the bikes thanks to the kindergarton style crash bars.I enjoyed it more on mute. The music is too clamorous. If you read Japanese, you can check out the comments!Passed to me by another Register member.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxMnFoGBSAk

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Oooops David, you'll be in trouble – we can't have anonymous posts on this forum now can we  ::)Anyway hope you and Cheryl got home safely keeping dry and warm in the rag top.  We had a good trip, cold and a little wet and windy but satisfying.  Even had to ask for some old newspapers when we stopped in Waiouru for a drink which was a lifesaver with only 4 degrees showing on the dial and the wind chill probably making it zero.  Can't  beat the old newspaper down the front of the jacket in cold conditions.  As for our first decent ride on the F800GS I have to say after some minor surgery with the electric carving knife to the front part of the seat and a sheepskin for Jean the bike is a very comfortable touring machine as well as everything else it does so well.See you at the Rally.

Robin
    Participant

It was Bill.See you at the Rally, too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We had a good trip, cold and a little wet and windy but satisfying.  Even had to ask for some old newspapers when we stopped in Waiouru for a drink which was a lifesaver with only 4 degrees showing on the dial and the wind chill probably making it zero.  Can't  beat the old newspaper down the front of the jacket in cold conditions.

Just an FYI... wind chill at 100kph is good for an adjustment of around 10 degrees.

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Thanks Grem, that would explain why the dew drop on the end of my nose had turned to an icicle  😮

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.