Home Forums General Discussion How staunch are you?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Now this guy is staunch, and he’s got the bike for it 😀 Anyone else have a photo of themselves, or someone they know, showing they are made of the same stuff?

Stuart Burns
    Participant

Here’s a pic of my GS 1/2 an hour after arriving home from work one night in the UK in very similar conditions, biggest problem was getting round abandoned cars!
    Worst problem in the UK is freezing fog, it deposits layer upon layer of ice on your visor, if you then open your visor to see, it freezes your eyelashes together!

Anonymous

AHAA! People ask me why I choose to live in a rathole like muggy Auckland, and then publish pix like that!
    You fellas are staunch to the max. Ice, snow and Bwucie don't go together.
    Now a mean surf and a seven foot surfyak.......................

Anonymous
    Murray
    Participant

Ha ha, looks like great fun 😀 But, picture quality aside, is it as staunch as this?

Dave Morris
    Participant

no gortex back then, just a set of leathers and a army great coat. anyone wanna buy the great coat still got it. This is just north of Garston. Up the roafd had to turn around as the road disappeared in the snow. April 1988

Murray
    Participant

Tried this on ya GS in ya great coat then Steve?

Dave Morris
    Participant

no these particular moves are carried out by a select few without the same results. Mr Breig and many riders from the Tauranga area seem to be quite qualified and “Flying Neko” is another

Murray
    Participant

I like this photo!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.