Home Forums Members hello from whangapoua

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone. im steve with an 18 year old mind in a 51 year old body. My wife an I live at whangapoua beach on the Coromandel where we run the general store.We own a 02 R1150Rt which we love to bits. working 7 days a week leaves us little time for riding but we live on some of the best roads in the country.If any of you are over this way ,please call into the store and say hello.regardsferg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome Steve!Spent last weekend (not the one just gone) at Kuaotunu at a friend's house.  Had some great rides, but my favourite was from Kuaotunu to Whangamata and back.  Whew!  What a workout!I'll be sure & stop in next time we're in the area.Dave

Dave Ross
    Keymaster

Hi Steve,welcome to the forum. You live in a beautiful area, and I am sure a number of us will drop in on you. As a matter of fact there is a Register ride to Matarangi on Sunday, so you might have some visitors sooner rather than later 🙂Cheers,Alex

honeybear.2399
    Participant

I did on Monday,you were lowering the handle bars on your 02 R1150Rt  remember?  Sad to say only caught one fish. Do you  do a refund on the bait???    Catch you again sometime Phil.  ( Scott's old Man) 😆 

Peter Hadfield
    Participant

Hi Phili actually save that bait for visitors!now i know who you are i will save some of my "special " bait for next time!

honeybear.2399
    Participant

Hi Phili actually save that bait for visitors!now i know who you are i will save some of my "special " bait for next time!

Thanks. I'll hold you to that  Phil 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.