Home Forums Members Hello from Tokyo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hello, guys.This is Falcon living in Tokyo.  I just registered with this site and this is my first post.I have long been interested in visiting your country with my 93 K1100RS to tour around, but it hasn't been realized so far.  My plan is to get it realized within a few years while my K and myself are both healthy.  My K has logged approx. 196,000+km on it and is still in good shape.  Some time in near future, I would like to see some of you in your beautiful country.Falcon93 K1100RS Lucifer Red 😀

Jim Young
    Participant

Welcome and we would love to see you and show you around some great biking roads.Keep posting  🙂

peter.trub
    Participant

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=317729Check this out, may help get you here sooner  😀

Xan
    Participant

Welcome to the forum  🙂I remember your registration, as I noticed that your IP address is in Japan when I verified your registration.(I have to be more careful with gmail account to avoid spammers.)Some of us went to Japan last year and hired BMW motorcycles.Looking forward to seeing you, hopefully soon.Neko

Anonymous
    Inactive

Youngjim san,Thanks for the message.  I am looking forward to following you on the great biking roads in your country.micawberism san,Thanks for the URL, however it is a bit too risky to bring my K on the rough roads in the pictures.  I will have to think of changing my bike to go there.Neko san,Yes, the return mails from BMWOR had been in the spam mail box of my gmail account for 10 days until I noticed.  Anyway I am glad I am part of the BMWOR now.  Thanks.

Robin
    Participant

Konichiwa, As I read, I am listening to “Seiko Town.”Welcome to the forum. Some BMW bikes are bought out of Japan. Mostly the dealers bring them in. In the Auto world, they are known as Jap Imports.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.