Home Forums Members Hello from South Africa – Centurion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Inactive

Hi I am residing  in Centurion in South Africa, I am also a member of the Pretoria BMW  Motorcycle Club (member no.142).Nice to join your forum.I am a project manager in the IT field for the past 17 years.We also have a forum and there are also nice disscussions on it Regards Chris Hanekom

Anonymous

Welcome to our forum, Chris.Sometimes our discussions are not quite so "nice", but we keep ourselves amused being rude to each other. 👿

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Chris,Nice to meet you. If you are visiting Auckland be sure to join us on one of Bwucie's magnificent Sunday runs. Bwucie has an amazing knack of finding fantastic motor cycle roads and all within a days ride from Auckland central. Cheers,Herr and Frau BaronPS: A pic of your Beemer would be cool.

Robin
    Participant

Welcome to our site and forum. I checked out your web pages briefly and it's a great site. (Even if I did get a 'Pop-ups Blocked' prompt.) Love the Extreme award concept and the members gallery.This is where they is: http://www.bmwclubs.co.za/index1.html

Richard Kuysten
    Participant

Hi Chris, and welcome. I like your quote, if you ever get to ride in New Zealand it will serve you well.  😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.